CEB Energy GmbH (Hannover)
CEB Energy GmbH is working with investors on projects focusing on renewable energies.
Our projects are small, cash positive and take a long-term perspective. CEB Energy GmbH was founded in 2007 by Kirein Franck, managing sole shareholder.
Kirein Franck is a business economist. He has more than 20 years of experience in projects relating to sustainable investments. In 1999 he wrote the first German market research on green investments. Later Kirein developed investment research activities at a consultancy. His research was provided to clients in London, Brussels and Frankfurt. His experience with CEB Energy includes financing and managing real assets. Additionally, he is heading the board of trustees at a non-profit foundation (www.studienfonds.de) which is engaging in educational activities.
Projects for generating energy offer investors the opportunity to long-term and continuous income. My projects fulfil ecological and/or social criteria, they meet real needs. We only work on projects that we know very well. We are persistent and committed.
Projects of CEB Energy GmbH since 2007
- Installation of combined heat and power plants fueled with biomass (2007-2008)
- Procurement of biomass for CHP-operators (2009-2011)
- Sustainability Certification of biomass producers (2010-2011)
- Research on energy storage options (2011-2012)
- Simulation study of energy supply based on renewables and energy storage facilities at a Greek island (2018)
- Acquisition and management of residential properties in Hannover region (since 2007)
- Research on photovoltaic projects for energy cooperatives (2012-2015)
- Crowdfunding for educational projects (since 2012)
- Mezzanine finance for a small wind farm in Greece (since 2017)
- Project coordination heat and power supply for a cooperative living quarter in Hannover
You want more information? I look forward to hearing from you.